The International Schools Association
Notice is given of the 41st Annual General Meeting of Members of The International Schools Association to be held in the Multi-Purpose Hall at International school Suva, Siga Road, Laucala Beach Estate, Suva, on Thursday, 20th April 2017 at 6.00pm.
The nominees are:
Gavin O’Driscoll, Siobhan Sinclair, Paul Heuss, Kate Davey, Omid Saberi, Patrick Keenan, Mark Cumberbatch, Emori Masimeke Latianara, Rokoseru Nabalarua
Voting Procedures for election of members to the ISS School Council. Please read the following carefully.
Since we have received nine nomination for six places on the School Council the following procedures will apply. All association members (i.e., all parents/guardians of ISS students) are encouraged to vote for the person they would like to be elected to the council. There are four ways that a member can vote:
* You should type AGM Electronic Voter in the subject line of the email.
* You should include your full name and the name of at least one of your children (this is what qualifies you for Association membership).
* You will be sent an electronic ballot link (generated by SurveyMonkey.com).
* If you choose to vote in this way, you can be assured that your vote will remain confidential. SurveyMonkey.com automatically tallies ballots.
* Registration for electronic voting will close at 12 noon on Thursday 20 April 2017
* Voting will continue until 4.00 pm on the day of the AGM, Thursday 20 April 2017.
2. If you are voting manually, you may obtain a voting slip from the school by coming to the main administration office to obtain one from Joan Foster. This cannot be emailed to you as it will be stamped with the school’s official stamp. There will be a ballot box for you to put your vote into.
3. You may appoint a proxy who will represent you at the Annual Meeting and vote on your behalf. You can obtain a Proxy form by sending an email to
or collect one from Joan Foster in the main school office.
4. You may come to the Annual General Meeting (20th April, 2017 at 6.00pm)where you will be given a voting form to vote on the night. We would like to encourage parents to use this option as we would like as many parents as possible to attend the Annual General Meeting where the Audited Accounts for 2016 will be presented along with reports from the Chair of Facilities, Chair of Council and the Principal.